Aviva has recently upgraded their most popular MyShield and MyShield Plus. The enhancement has gained Aviva MyShield significant advantage over other competitors.
Besides, there are two key features of MyShield:
Moratorium Underwriting – people with pre-existing condition can still be accepted though terms and conditions apply.
FREE Coverage for Children – this will definitely result savings for family with children.
The Key changes for MyShield are
- INCREASED LIMITS!
- As Charged Cover Inpatient Congenital Anomalies
- As Charged Cover Inpatient Pregnancy Complications
- Cover Living Donor Organ Transplant (Kidney / Liver)
MyShield Plus was also enhanced with
- Cover Both Deductible & Co-insurance
- Ambulance fees/taxi to hospital
- Parent/Guardian accommodation
- Post-hospital TCM treatment
Click the table below to enlarge for the comparison
Like this article? Subscribe for More
Simply leave your email for more money and investment tips.