By using this website, you acknowledge your assent to the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. Please read these conditions carefully before using this website. These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SGMoneyMatters does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. No warranty or representations is given regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The information and descriptions contained herein are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the relevant products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes; please refer to the actual policy or the relevant product or services agreement.
The contents of the blog are reflecting the author’s personal opinion. It does not reflect views from other agency, organization, employer or company.
Limitation of Liability
While all reasonable efforts are made to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, no warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy of the content of this website and under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SGMoneyMatters.com or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website. SGMoneyMatters.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
SGMoneyMatters.com makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If the country that you are in imposes restrictions or does not allow access to this website or the contents hereof, you must adhere to these regulations/restrictions. Except as expressly set forth herein the information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, insurance product or other product or service.
The information is provided to you for information only and is not intended to or nor will it create/induce the creation of any binding legal relations. The information or opinions provided in this blog do not constitute investment advice, an offer or solicitation to subscribe for, purchase or sell the investment product(s) mentioned herein. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of this information. Investments are subject to investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the product and the income from them may fall as well as rise. You may wish to seek advice from an independent financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase or invest in the investment product(s) mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to do so, you should consider whether the investment product(s) mentioned herein are suitable for you. We will not, in any event, be liable to you for any direct/indirect or any other damages of any kind arising from or in connection with your reliance on any information in and/or materials attached to this email. The information and/or materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding accuracy or fitness for a purpose is given in connection with such information and materials.
Product Offer Disclaimer
Occasionally, I offer information about financial products such as insurance plans or investment products. Please note you should seek advice from a qualified adviser and read the product summary and product highlights sheet before deciding whether the product is suitable for you.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
We recognize the importance of the personal data you submit in the website and our responsibilities under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
This Data Protection Policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, disclose and/or process the personal data you have provided to us, as well as to assist you in making an informed decision before providing us with any of your personal data.
- You may subscribe to this blog site by providing your email and name in the online form.
- If you comment on blog posts and approved, your name and comments will be published
- By voluntarily providing your contact information to us, you consent to our collection and use of this data for sending you information which may benefit you.
- If you no longer want to subscribe to our newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime.
- This public blog site is based on WordPress which is an open source application and while we will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot be held responsible or be liable should this protection be breached
- By subscribing for this free service, you agree to the conditions set out above
- Whenever you interact with us on this website, we may receive and store certain types of information via “cookies”. The “cookies” are small text files placed on your computer or electronic devices by the website.
- Through the “cookies”, we are able to collect and analyse non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, pages browsed, time spent per webpage, traffic monitoring, user experience, website performance and to remember your preferences. We will not collect your personal information unless you provide it to us. If we collect your personal data through cookies, we may use, disclose and process it in accordance with this Policy.
- You may choose to disable the cookies by altering your browser setting. By doing so, you may not be able to use certain services, perform certain transactions or browse certain parts of our website.
Like this article? Subscribe for More
Simply leave your email for more money and investment tips.