Aviva will enhance MyShield Plus rider which is designed to cover deductible and c-insurance of the basic plan MyShield.Â This is effective 1 July 2013. There is no change of the Basic MyShield policy.
The key highlights are as below:
The new and enhanced features of MyShield Plus from July 2013.
- Guaranteed renewability.
- New Option C covers deductible and co-insurance under one policy.
- Reduced premiums for most age groups.
- Private Hospitals in Singapore are classified as â€œPrivate Hospitalsâ€ with no segregation between â€œSelected Private Hospital and Other Private Hospitalâ€.Â Â This means only one proration method for all private hospitals in Singapore.
Basic MyShield policyholders with MyShield Plus Option A enjoy additional benefits.
- Extended to 60 days ( from 45 days ) per policy year for stay in Community Hospital.
- Extended to 180 days ( from 90 days ) for post-hospital follow up treatment.
- Extended to 31 days ( from 14 days ) following accident for accidental inpatient dental treatment.
- As charged after 12 months ( reduced from 24 months ) waiting period for inpatient congenital anomalies.
The new MyShield Plus Option C for deductible and co-insurance
- Option C can be offered to clients who have existing Option A or B.
- With the issuance of Option C cover,Â standalone Option A or B policies will be automatically terminated.
Like this article? Subscribe for More
Simply leave your email for more money and investment tips.