Global Momentum Compass (GMC) is an investment strategy designed for retirement. There are two stages when it comes to investing for retirement.
- Investing for growth
- Investing for income
GMC Growth is designed to grow your money.
I have been in the financial advisory industry for more than a decade. A lot of things have changed over the years but two things remain the same when it comes to investing:
- People are irrational and they like to follow the trend.
- People are emotional and they worry about losses all the time.
That’s why I created the GMC investment strategy to help my clients. This strategy is designed to fulfil two needs of investing for retirement.
- Grow your wealth in a predictable and stable manner
- Control your loss if the world does not move around the way you wanted.
If you are my blog follower, you know I talk a lot about why buy and hold is no longer effective in today’s ever-changing environment. Below are some articles about the philosophies behind this strategy.
- Momentum Investing with market trend explains why following herds is better than being a contrarian.
- Invest for retirement in a systematic way explains how to achieve asymmetrical returns with this strategy.
- How to use this strategy to achieve your retirement goals.
We all want to earn more when the stocks markets are good and suffer less when the markets are bad. That is what GMC strategy aims to deliver:
- You should always aim to achieve asymmetrical returns
- You must have a rigorous system to manage your risk exposure
The portfolio aims to mitigate devastating investment loss while capturing the market upside. It is built by observing human herding behaviour and identifying market momentum.
If you are interested in finding out how I can help you with your investment, please send your request using the form below.