The Global Momentum Compass (GMC) Portfolio is designed by me with two key principles
- You should always aim to achieve asymmetrical returns
- You must have a rigorous system to manage your risk exposure
The portfolio aims to mitigate devastating investment loss while capturing the market upside. It is built by observing human herding behaviour and identifying market momentum.
The portfolio aims to deliver the return for an SGD-based investor. The portfolio is benchmarked against SPDR Straits Times Index ETF (the red line in the chart below), a popular investable ETF which delivers investment return of 30 Singapore blue-chip stocks.
The following articles will give you a better idea of my investment strategies:
- Why I adopt a systematic way of investing
- The trend-following philosophies behind this portfolio
- How does help GMC Portfolio help you achieve your retirement goals
If you are interested in investing in this portfolio, please send your request using the form below.