Your Income doesn’t have to be unpredictable even the investment market is.
Therefore, I designed the Global Momentum Compass (GMC) Income Portfolio to serve two purposes
- Generate a secondary income to supplement your current earned income, or
- Replace your paycheck with passive income if you desired to be financially free and retire early.
The key to a long-term reliable income is to not rely on one asset class but diversify income from different Income Generating Assets (IGAs). The characteristics of the portfolio are:
- Safety First: Instead of chasing the next hot stock, build a risk-based portfolio that prioritizes capital preservation
- Reliable Income: Focus on IGAs that pay you long-term, consistent and predictable income instead of searching for a home run
- Go Global: Rotate your money across multiple asset classes and different types of securities globally. Once you broaden your investment universe, you can find more opportunities at lower risks.
This is a real portfolio, not one on theory. To implement it, I use a combination of the following:
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Collective investment schemes such as the unit trust
- Listed securities
- Money market instruments
- Commodities and other alternative investments
If you are interested in investing in this portfolio, please send your request using the form below.
Like this article? Subscribe for More
Simply leave your email for more money and investment tips.