Singapore’s PM Lee Hsien Loong delivered the 2013 National Day Rally Speech on Sunday. As he said:
Singaporeans sense correctly that the country is at a turning point. I understand your concerns. I promise you, you will not be facing these challenges alone, because weâ€™re all in this together. We will find a new way to thrive in this new environment…We must make now a strategic shift in our approach to nation-building.
The highlights of the speech are as below:
- MediShield insurance for all, no age limit or exclusions
- More subsidies for outpatient care
- More Primary 1 spots for those without links
- PSLE T-score to be replaced by grades
- Top secondary schools to broaden admissions
- Help for every working family to afford a flat
- Grants for middle-income to buy 4-room flat
- More help for two-roomers to upgrade
I will highlight the potential implications on some of the policies and impact on the market. Stay tuned…
Like this article? Subscribe for More
Simply leave your email for more money and investment tips.