The purpose of this Guide is to help you understand what unit trusts are and what you should consider before investing in them. It highlights the benefits and risks of investing in unit trusts, what you should look out for in the prospectus and other important information you should know to make sense of your unit trust investment.
- What is a unit trust?
- What are the benefits of investing in a unit trust?
- What are some of the drawbacks of investing in a unit trust?
How can you choose a suitable unit trust
- What are the factors to consider before investing in a unit trust?
- What are different types of unit trusts?
- What should you look out for
Who should you buy unit trusts from?
- Who can distribute unit trusts?
- Dealing with financial advisers
- Dealing with fees and charges