With effect from 1 May 1999, if you are involved in a non-injury motor accident in Singapore, you do not need to make a police report unless your accident falls in 5 categories of exception. In all non-injury accidents, you must make a report to your insurance company. For more details on the Non-Injury Motor Accident Report Scheme, please go to the section on the same on the GIA web-site.

Source: GIA

About the Author

Ivan Guan is the author of the popular book "FIRE Your Retirement". He is an independent financial adviser with more than a decade of knowledge and experience in providing financial advisory services to both individuals and businesses. He specializes in investment planning and portfolio management for early retirement. His blog provides practical financial tips, strategies and resources to help people achieve financial freedom. Follow his Telegram Channel to join the FIRE community.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author. This does not reflect the official position of any agency, organization, employer or company. Refer to full disclaimers here.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}