The recent stock market crash is a good test for the faith of many investors. Should you buy stocks now at distressed price or should you “cut loss” and re-enter the market later?
What I am thinking now is, what would Warren Buffett, George Soros or Jim Rogers be doing now? What would Wee Ee Chao or Koh Wee Meng be doing now? What would GIC, Temasek Holdings or the professional traders be doing now?
Do you know that the wealth accumulated by the richest 1% people in the world will exceed that of the other 99% in 2016. You see, there are millions of ways to make millions. but why do the rich always become richer?
If you have read one of my earlier articles, you know high income does not guarantee financial success. The mistake most people make is to focus on saving instead of earning. The key of financial freedom is to invest so your wealth grow on non-linear terms and you build passive income so don’t have to trade time for money.
You may say investment is too risky for you. But what if investment can be less scary than you imagine, what if you can achieve higher returns with lower risks. What if you can spot stock market crash just before it happens?
What if you can invest and sleep well?
For many years, I have been practising one simple investment strategy for my own investments and my clients’. With this strategy, I have been through global financial crisis, euro debt crisis and recent stock market crash, and I came out alive and never lost my pants 🙂
Believe me, this is not some sophisticated trading system or rocket science. It is an easy strategy that any of you can apply by yourself, or with some help with a good investment adviser.
I call it a “part time investor” strategy because it requires little time but can help you ride through many tough stock market environments.
In the upcoming SMART Investment Expo at Marina Bay Sands, I am invited to talk about this strategy. But unlike most of the seminar you may come across, I have nothing to sell but just to share and add value to you. You can claim your FREE expo pass here. There are other good speakers too, so do check the seminar timetable.
Here are what you will learn from my seminar
- Why buy and hold investment strategy no longer works in today’s environment
- How institutions and ultra high net worth individuals invest differently from most other people
- What’s the one most important investment indicator you should pay attention to.
- How you can use one simple strategy to achieve higher returns with lower risk
- What are the common mistakes when applying this strategy and how to avoid them.
If you have yet to meet me in person, you can come by at 2pm to 3pm on 27 September 2015 (this Sunday). I sincerely look forward to seeing you there.
You are not able to attend the event. Don’t worry, subscribe to my weekly newsletter and I will talk more about this investment strategy in the future.
Update: Thank you for the great turnout, check the seminar photos in my facebook page here.
Like this article? Subscribe for More
Simply leave your email for more money and investment tips.